Work Space Support Operative
£18,500 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity to join our client’s large contract with a well-known tech company based in Maidenhead. The environment is fun and flexible with a flat hierarchy that means everyone’s input counts.
This role will require a confident and sociable candidate with excellent communication as you will be constantly mobile around the site meeting with senior members of the business.
You day-to-day duties will be varied so you need to have the ability to think on your feet and adapt to ever changing demands.
- Meeting room set ups – Café & large meeting room configurations
- First call for AV assistance and fault finding
- Basic fault finding & fixes such as paper jams
- Locker Management – Arranging for replacement keys to be ordered and maintaining locker management spreadsheet.
- General Porterage of furniture and deliveries
- Undertake Housekeeping Audits
Although no formal experience is required, you will need the following:
- Maintain a smart appearance and adhere to uniform standards.
- Must be punctual.
- Flexible, proactive and with attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Use of own initiative
- Personable, approachable and able to work as part of a team
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise
- Be able to work unsupervised or within a small team, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Good level of health and fitness