The Energy market in the UK continues to expand and develop, drawing supply from existing sources in oil and gas reserves, and building new nuclear power stations.
Such a broad market requires a range of talented individuals and professionals who are experts within their respective field. Highfield Professional Solutions have built a reputation of delivering the right candidate to these dedicated markets.
We recruit for both energy companies and specialist engineering firms working in the energy and nuclear markets, and source suitably skilled individuals for technical, engineering and management positions.
Our specialist Energy & Nuclear recruitment team are always interested in hearing from candidates with relevant engineering skills, or those that have experience within the energy industry.
Typical roles we recruit for are;
- Project Director / Project Manager
- Programme Manager
- Project Engineer
- Construction Director / Construction Manager
- Construction Engineers
- Commissioning Managers / Commissioning Engineers
- Field Engineers – Multi-Discipline
- Electrical Engineer / Designer
- Process Engineers
- Mechanical Engineer / Designer
- Civil Engineer / Designer
- Structural Engineer / Designer
- Piping Engineer / Designer
- Planning Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Estimating Manager / Estimator
- Quality Manager
- Quality Control Engineer
- Quality Control Electrical Inspectors / Engineers
- Quality Control Civil Inspectors / Engineers
- HSE Manager / HSE Advisor
- Plant Engineer
- UK Context Manager