Exciting Job Opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to Join our Award Winning Recruitment Business; Highfield Professional Solutions
We are an award winning Built Environment and Infrastructure Recruitment Business located on the South Coast, with a superb culture and a tight-knit group of individuals at the heart of it. We are proud to create infrastructure for future generations and have been involved in delivering major projects such as the Olympic Stadium in London and Crossrail.
We have a very clear vision, a rewarding career path and an insatiable desire to further our success. We already have a successful Inbound Recruitment Marketing Strategy and are looking to expand our Marketing function with an individual who can drive our business forward using the powers of digital marketing.
Marketing Executive Job Purpose
The Marketing Executive role will be at the heart of our operation and is critical in driving all of our day to day Marketing activity. It requires someone with an exceptionally proactive mind-set who can spot opportunities to further push our business brand to our audiences. Using various marketing techniques to build Highfield’s online presence, and attract professionals from various different Engineering sectors.
Key Skills & Experience you need to have;
- Be driven and determined with a can do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to create, develop and successfully execute marketing plans
- A passion for social media and the benefits of great marketing
- Commercial awareness in particular new trends and platforms
- A knowledge of website design and creation
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail for example proof reading
- Experience of social post distribution
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have a creative approach to new campaigns
- WordPress knowledge advantageous
- Knowledge of inbound marketing
Main duties of the role
- Social Media management, interaction and growth across platforms
- Including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Eshots/Blogs/Vlogs/emails/reports/internal & external campaigns
- Leading google Adwords
- Drive inbound marketing leads through content production
- Liaison with our marketing agency
- Update the content of our website
- Use social media to attract and communicate with a range of industry professionals
- Writing content for e-shots, mailshots and blog posts
- Advert writing and managing candidate sourcing strategies
- Work alongside our Business Support Assistant and support the office operation across a variety of systems and recruitment practices
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Marketing related degree would be an advantage.
– any marketing qualifications (CIM – Chartered Institute of Marketing or anything similar)
– have used a marketing CRM like hubspot/marketo or at the very least an ESP such as Mailchimp & Drip.
There is huge scope for this role within the company. It offers the successful candidate a chance to implement their own marketing strategies and ideas within our busy business and sales environment.
Trainee or Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£17,000 – £26,000/annum commission, benefits
Want to join a fun, fast paced team and work for a renowned company that rewards your hard work?
Develop your skills
Being part of the team at Highfield is more than just a ‘job’. We offer long term career progression, unrivalled internal training and a meritocratic structure, meaning you are guided through your career, and rewarded for your successes.
Our business has been built on three strong values – Professionalism, Integrity, Expertise. Working with us means encompassing these values and embracing our honest, hardworking culture.
Highfield have been recognised in the Best Company to Work, Employer of the Year and Management Team of the Year for categories in the South Coast awards and Solent Business awards.
Want control over your own earnings and career development?
Then why not become a trainee recruitment consultant for Highfield Professional Solutions, an ambitious, modern and market leading recruitment agency that has grown on family values.
Why Recruitment? Why Highfield?Uncapped and Sector Leading Commission Structure – We train the best and reward them for their hard work and successStructured Career Progression offering growth within the companyCompany Car or Car Allowance after qualifying period (Mercedes, BMW, Audi, VW)Highfield Company Share scheme to become a true partnerSocial Events – Goodwood races, Sports Teams, Regular Rewards, Christmas and Summer PartiesIncredible Rewards – All-Inclusive Weekends away, Spa Days, Lunches, Nights OutFully funded further learningTravel and Global recruitment opportunities
Want Development, Training and Career Progression?
Highfield offer full training from our award winning Management Team and recruitment consultants as well as further learning through a structured career path from Trainee through to Management.
You will be working alongside some of the best and most experienced recruitment consultants in their field, and this offers a completely unique opportunity for you to realise your full potential and keep developing yourself.
You will be degree qualified or equivalent, with a clear motivation to learn.
Great communication skills and confidence are a must as you will be speaking with a range of industry professionals every day. Successful Recruitment Consultants are motivated, ambitious, competitive and able to build strong relationships to capitalise on the opportunities available to them, as well as their team.
We would love to hear from you, if you would be interested to find out more about recruitment or our award winning company- get in touch today!!
Please contact Kay Fadden on 01489 774 010 or email [email protected]